Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happiness is a warm jacket

I am happiest when I'm warm, I love any kind of jacket, fashion-wise. There are scary jackets we sometimes wear. I'm not talking about the clothing kind.
A jacket by definition could be anything if you think about it.
It could be your personality, a loved one, or your children. Or just the image you portray to the rest of the world.
I'm kinda of shocked sometimes by the shell we choose to show the world. Is there a point to showing people something that is not real? I guess it protects us. Maybe people feel that if you hide inside and people don't like your jacket, its not really your true self so it won't hurt as bad. The problem with this is if you pretend to be someone your not for too long, you will become the person your pretending to be. This world is an illusion. The illusions we choose becomes our reality. So choose wisely. Surround yourself with people who you want to emulate.
I'm a pretty good judge of character. I do however (like most people), choose to see the potential in people rather than the truth. Although I get fooled now and again. When their actions show their true colors, I take them for who they are. I wish potential was exactly what people embraced and became. Not so much. I strive everyday to be real. Even if it isn't the most popular choice. Some may like me or hate me. Pretty much, what you see is what you get. I guess it was built into my DNA. I'm not saying I don't change. I love change. My basic person is who I am. My soul shines through. I think it would be a lot of work to live in a shrouded jacket that is not who you are, or who you want to be. #everthoughtful #neverending #chezelleswag

No comments:

Post a Comment