Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Town Among The Clouds


No fears are ever found,
in this town among the clouds.
Where people live on top of trees,
and monsters live way down beneath.

How very dull it was to ponder,
what lay beneath way down under.
Hidden among the dirt and rocks,
to take a peak would be a shock.

No one was allowed to spy
what creatures and wonders hid near by.
Underneath the tree top town,
a mystery so far down.

I always wondered but never attempted,
to see the lower world as I had dreamt it.
Until a Boy in bright blue clothing,
Spoke to me with a sense of knowing.

Lets take a walk, he claimed,
a walk of faith, with dreams untamed,
to feel the wind against my face,
to fierce adventures and hidden disgrace.
We will feel the rush,
and enjoy the chase.

So I followed him down the unknown path,
and saw no monsters with mighty wrath.
No nightmares, or beasts with terrible fleas,
Just a quite world underneath the trees

By Taylor Kimbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment